Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rosedale Diet Day 1

I was very hungry today probably because of the carbs I treated myself to on my birthday yesterday. However my dinner time I all I wanted was a celery stick with some almond butter. I believe all the healthy fats I consumed during the day satisfied my hunger well.

B: Two eggs and one oz of walnuts

L: A big salad with peppers, mushrooms, snow pea pods, pecans, and avocado with olive oil dressing.
Two slices of turkey meat.

S: 3 oz of smoked salmon
Almond butter on a celery stick

D: Almond butter on a celery stick.

Fat: 113 grams Carbs: 45 grams Protein: 62 grams Calories: 1386

Just as with the raw food diet I am eating too many nuts again. I want to keep them down to no more than 3 oz a day. Also it feels a little scary that I ate113 grams of fat today! If I keep the nuts down that should help keep the fat and calories down. I know Rosedale says there is no need to count calories or fat but I believe I still will. For someone who was eating lots of junk and than goes on this diet, sure they are going to lose weight. But I was already eating low calorie so adding lots of fat to my diet I feel could reslut in weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment