Sunday, June 13, 2010

Checking the Challenge

This weeks challenge of eliminating MSG from my diet went very well. I was nervous at first to give up the Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and Fiber One cereal I love so much. Surprisingly I did not miss them like I thought I would. Cutting out the MSG and Aspartame helped curb my hunger and cravings which was a great side effect! I was a discouraged at first when I realized how many foods contain MSG but upon closer inspection foods that are laced with MSG are not healthy for you anyway. By not eating MSG I naturally eliminate most processed foods from my diet. We aught to be eating more whole fresh foods anyway right?! :) This is a small change that I will defiantly continue and over time it certainty will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment