Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good News

Each day I wake to the knowledge that I live with a disease that cannot be cured. This is the bad news. The good news, I can almost 100% control my symptoms simply by choosing the right things to eat. Ok maybe it is not always "simple." Knowing the best foods for a body with PCOS can be a challenge. Many of what most people consider "healthy" foods are not always the best for PCOS. Everyone's body is different so what works for one person may not work for another. It has been a long, hard journey coming to an understanding of what works best for me. After ten years of trial and lots of error I have developed a life style of healthy eating. Yet I am always learning new things and tweaking my diet. I trust that what has helped me manage my PCOS symptoms can help others as well. I look forward to sharing delicious healthy recipes and what I learn as I travel down this road of Cooking Up Health With PCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment